Coleman generators are manufactured in the USA. A division of Coleman Company known as Coleman Powermate Company manufactures portable generators, standby generators, air compressors and pressure washers. The headquarters of Coleman Powermate is in Aurora. Coleman generators are manufactured for both home and commercial use, and can handle various applications where long or short term power is needed. Coleman generators make use of advanced technology to control the voltage – reducing the voltage variations to below 3%. This means that you can use your computers and other sensitive electronic items without any fear of damage or loss of performance.
★ ★ ★
Auto Parts & Accessories
At first, Coleman became popular for its portable generators, but now they are also popular for their back power systems for the home. These are known as Coleman Powermate Backup Systems. These backup systems need to be custom installed by a certified installer or electrician. The great thing about backup systems is that they continuously keep on monitoring the normal electric system of your home and turn on the moment your home’s normal electric power goes out. It even automatically shuts down when your normal power is restored. Further, these systems perform weekly system checks and can also be equipped with Honda engines.
Coleman Powermate has three model lines as far as portable generators are concerned.
- The Premium Line
- The Premium Plus Line
- The Professional Line
The premium line generators are designed for occasional use and include the following models:
- Pulse 1850 which has a 3.5 HP Briggs and Stratton engine and can run for 7 hours nonstop at half load.
- Sport 1850 with almost the same features as in the case of pulse 1850.
- Ultra 2500 with a 5.5 HP Briggs and Stratton engine and I hour run time.
- Maxa 4000 with 8 HP Tecumseh Engine.
- axa 5000 ER with 10 HP Tecumseh Engine.
- Maxa 5000 ER+.
- Maxa 5000 ER+ w/ Portability Kit.
The premium plus line generators designed for homeowners who seek a large and frequent use out of there generators. The following are the premium line generators:
- Maxa 3000 OHV ER with 5.5 HP Tecumseh engine.
- Premium Plus 5000 with Briggs and Stratton OHV engine.
- Premium Plus 5000 /w Control panel.
- Premium Plus 5000 /w Portability Kit.
- Premium Plus 8750 with 13 HP Honda OHV engine.
Lastly the professional line generators are designed to be used everyday and have wheelbarrow style portability which allows access to rough construction sites. The following are the professional models:
- Dual Power with 11 HP Honda OHV engine and a large 5 gallon fuel tank.
- PRO 6500 with 13 HP Honda GX OHV engine and a 7 gallon metal fuel tank.
- PRO 11 with 20 HP Honda OHV engine and an extra large fuel tank.
Thus, Coleman has variety of portable generators to meet different requirements and this wide range of generators and the back systems leaves no question as to why Coleman is amongst the leading provider of power solutions in the present day.
Coleman Generator Models